The Crown That I Wear
Ages: 4-6 years
$2,072.00 or USD $13.20
The story is set on a Saturday, hair washing day, when a young girl’s questions indicate to her mother who is combing her hair, that is it time to teach her daughter a lesson. The story meanders through the tale of our journey and associates our hair with the steps through our history to now, giving the young girl a vital lesson in what makes her who she is, evoking pride and respect for the journey, and her hair. It is told in rhythm and rhyme using words that will encourage learning, in a melody that sways from here to there- all the while keeping the rhyme.
in store pick up
Pick up your items in store minutes after payment is made.
POST OFFICE DELIVERY
Estimated delivery period, three (3) working days. Cost J$400.00
DELIVERY TO YOUR DOOR
- Estimated delivery period, three (3) working days.
- For jamaica post $250 Per lb
- For DHL shipping - the 1st kg costs $8,599.00 depending on the weight and dimension
- Next day delivery. Email address needed for tracking number.
- For scale weight or dimenstional weight, $700 for the first 10lb and $55 for each lb over the 10lb and includes GCT