“Finding Fun” is an adorable bedtime story that both children and parents will love.
$2,080.00 or USD $13.26
Writer: Camesha Monteith Smart
Ages: 4 - 7 years
Does bedtime mean that the fun is done? If anyone can find out, she's the one! Join one little girl and her parents as they search for what's left of the day's fun, only to discover something even sweeter.
Perfect for restless nights, "Finding fun" celebrates those precious moments before bed so your little one can be ready for tomorrow's adventure. This beautifully illustrated poem makes an especially great gift for new parents and curious little minds that could use a good bedtime story.
Emma is an adopted 9-year-old child who lives with the Williamson family in Jamaica. She is well loved by everyone except Dorie, the cook’s nephew. Suddenly, everything changes when Emma is accused of stealing and she knows only one person could have done it—Dorie. But how on earth will she prove her innocence and win back the love of everyone? Follow along with Emma as she goes on a quest to prove her innocence.
in store pick up
Pick up your items in store minutes after payment is made.
POST OFFICE DELIVERY
Estimated delivery period, three (3) working days. Cost J$400.00
DELIVERY TO YOUR DOOR
- Estimated delivery period, three (3) working days.
- For jamaica post $250 Per lb
- For DHL shipping - the 1st kg costs $8,599.00 depending on the weight and dimension
- Next day delivery. Email address needed for tracking number.
- For scale weight or dimenstional weight, $700 for the first 10lb and $55 for each lb over the 10lb and includes GCT